Motivated by sincere love, and in partnership with the Christian community, we create a caring, supporting, liberating learning environment that restores hope to all who are facing unplanned pregnancies, dealing with pregnancy losses or exploring sexual integrity as a lifestyle.
- One of more than 60 independent community-based agencies affiliated with the Canadian Association of Pregnancy Support Services (CAPSS).
- An affiliate of Care Net and Heartbeat International.
- A team of caring, trained volunteers under the supervision of a full-time Executive Director.
- A member of Kelowna Community Resources and the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce.
- A non-political incorporated society. Our charitable registration number is 863797171 RROOO1.