You're pregnant ... unexpectedly. Your emotions are in turmoil. You can't think clearly. We can help you understand your options and find clarity.
Many women choose the adoption option. Here are some of the reasons they give:
- I am not ready to parent right now; my baby can't wait for me to be ready.
- I have tasks and dreams of my own to accomplish; I want my child to be proud of who I am.
- I want my child to have a mom and a dad, 24/7.
- I do not have enough of a support system in my life right now to help me parent.
- I want my child to have a better life than what I can provide for him/her right now.
- I want to break the connection between myself and the birth-father.
- I don't have a partner to share the responsibilities of raising a child with.
Our counselors can provide emotional support, realistic information about adoption placement, and education about prenatal care and childbirth.